Gardens are beautiful spaces where you can relax and enjoy nature. However, sometimes you may need a little privacy or protection from the wind, rain or sun. Garden screening is an excellent solution to this problem, and there are plenty of options to choose from. In this article, we will show you how to put up garden screening in your garden and why aluminium metal garden screens are the best option.
Choosing the Right Screening Material
When it comes to garden screening, you have several options to choose from. Some of the most common materials used for garden screening are wood, bamboo, metal, and plastic. Each material has its pros and cons, but for a long-lasting, durable and low-maintenance solution, aluminium metal garden screens are the best choice.
Measuring Your Garden
The first step in putting up garden screening is to measure your garden. You need to determine the size of the area you want to screen and the height of the screening you need. This information will help you choose the right size and number of needed panels.
Installing the Screening
Installing garden screening is not difficult, but it requires some planning and preparation. Before installing your aluminium metal garden screens, ensure you have all the necessary tools and materials. Depending on the type of installation, you will need a drill, screws, wall plugs, a spirit level, and a measuring tape.
Step 1: Mark the positions of the posts
You can use a measuring tape to ensure the posts are spaced evenly and to mark their positions. Start by measuring the length of your garden or the section you want to screen, and divide that measurement by the number of posts you want to use. This will give you the distance between each post. For example, if your garden is 10 meters long, and you want to use five posts, the distance between each post will be 2 meters. Once you have calculated the distance, you can mark the positions of the posts on the ground using wooden pegs or spray paint. Ensure the marks are visible and in line with each other so that you can easily install the posts in the correct positions.
Step 2: Install the Posts
Dig the holes for the posts, set the first post level and square. Then loosely install the other posts ready for connecting the screens. Make sure all the loose posts will level and straight once connected.
Step 3: Attach the Screens
Using the bolts supplied with your order, attach the first screen to the first post. Once connected, connect the first screen to the second post. Ensure the second post is level and straight. Then continue the installation repeating the steps above.
Step 4: Add Decorative Finishing
You can add a decorative finishing touch to your garden screening by adding a border around the panels. You can also add some plants or flowers around the screens to create a natural and beautiful look. Even, solar powered twinkly lights look great in the evening.
Why Choose Aluminium Metal Garden Screens
Aluminium metal garden screens offer many benefits to homeowners looking for an effective solution for garden privacy and aesthetic enhancement. Here are just a few of the reasons why aluminium metal screens are a popular choice:
- Durability and longevity: Aluminium metal is highly resistant to rust, corrosion and weathering, making it ideal for use in outdoor environments. Aluminium screens can last for many years without requiring maintenance or repair, ensuring that your investment lasts for years to come.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Aluminium screens come in various designs, colours and finishes, allowing you to choose a screen that perfectly complements your garden's style and décor. Whether you're looking for a modern or traditional look, there's an aluminium screen out there to suit your needs.
- Lightweight and easy to install: Aluminium screens are light, making them easier to handle and install than traditional wooden screens. They can be easily fitted to existing fence posts or walls or attached to specialised metal posts.
- Versatile: Aluminium screens can be used for a variety of applications, from creating a private outdoor space to blocking unsightly views or enhancing the overall aesthetic of your garden. They can be fitted to decks, patios, balconies, and garden walls.
- Low maintenance: Unlike wooden screens, aluminium screens don't require sanding, staining, or repainting. They are also much less likely to become damaged by pests, weather or rot, making them a more hassle-free option for garden screening.
- Cost-effective: While aluminium screens are often more expensive than wooden screens upfront, they are more cost-effective in the long run as they don't require the same level of maintenance and repair. They are also available at a range of price points, making them an accessible option for homeowners with different budgets.
- Eco-friendly: Aluminium is a highly recyclable material, making it an eco-friendly choice for garden screening. By choosing aluminium screens, you can help reduce your garden's environmental impact whilst enjoying a stylish and practical solution for garden privacy.
There are many reasons why homeowners choose aluminium metal garden screens for their outdoor spaces. Whether you're looking for durability, style, ease of installation or eco-friendliness, aluminium metal screens offer a versatile and effective solution that will meet your needs.
Garden screening is a great way to add privacy and protection to your garden. There are several options to choose from, but aluminium metal garden screens are the best choice for a long-lasting, durable and low-maintenance solution. In this article, we have shown you how to put up garden screening in your garden. With some planning and preparation, you can easily install your own garden screening and enjoy a beautiful and private garden.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to enhance your garden's privacy and protection with aluminium metal garden screens. Order your garden screening today and start enjoying your private oasis.
Get in touch with us to learn more about garden screening options.